Approx. Rs 1,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Application||Pf Improvement for dynamic load/ Harmonic Reduction|
|Rating||50 to 4000Kvar|
|Mode of Switching||Static|
The T-RTPFC panel is an integration of CRCA powder coated MS Sheet enclosure, fully wired with Self-healing MPP capacitor & Reactor, capacitor duty Thyristor, fan, APFCR, all switchgear, with IP protection, busbar AL/CU, with IEC STD,
- The thyristor switched contactor shall be capable of handling the continuous current of 130% of the rated
- Capacitor current at the rated voltage of 415V. The blocking voltage of the thyristor switch during off Condition should be
- Minimum 1800 Volt peak. Every thyristor switch should be capable of handling the DV/DT of 2000 Volts/ S.
- The thyristor switched contactor used shall turn on at zero differential voltage across it. This zero
- Differential voltage tolerance shall not exceed 6 Volts peak value around zero.
- The time delay between turn off and subsequent turn on should be as minimum as possible and in
- The range of milliseconds. There should not be any discharge devices across the capacitor that can exceed the watt loss of more than 30 watts.